- Mon: Due- lab, Enz wkst, & Bleier bio video WAL. Class- using pipettes & lab setup. HW- pre-lab in notebook. *Sign up for a FRQ this week- Tu/W/Th.
- Tues: Part I of the lab
- Wed: Part II of lab. HW- design P III
- Thurs: Part III. Make PowerPoint.
- Fri: Work on PowerPoint. Present Mon. Test Tues.
- Mon: Due: Tattoo questions. Play Doh modeling of skin. Questions due Tues.
- Tues: modeling ?s due. Disease/aging/burns notes. Wkst.
- Wed: wkst due. Review sheet (due Th)
- Th: Review due. Game.
- Fri: Binder due. Test. Late work due.
BIO (Miss Landon- email@example.com)
- Monday: Introduce the cell project, Flex time: work on cell drawings (plant and animal) due at the end of class, finish the L on the KWL, finish LO7 wkst due Tuesday
- Tuesday: Work time on the cell project, binder check will be Wednesday
- Wednesday: Work time on the cell project and binder check
- Thursday: Work time on the cell project LO1 due Friday
- Friday: Gallery walk to view the projects, Start Unit 4, LO1 due
- Mon: poster session and design prototype.
- Tues: Prototype prep and test prototype. Collect data. HW: make a graph of the data (bar graph with the 3 trials AND the averages)
- Wed: Board meeting 2- prototype results/share out. Final plan for rocket
- Thurs: test final rockets- competition! Final letter & plan for last part of project.
- Fri: Plan final part of project. Design rubrics as a class. Work days begin Monday!