- MON: due- lactase vid quiz, probability WAL, notes from Fri if you weren't done. In class- intro to genetics notes. HW: genetics problems.
- TUES: due- gen probs. Class- more genetics!. HW: Ch 14 genetics problems & short book notes.
- WED: probs due. Class: Sex-linked, x-inactivation, and more (notes). HW for the long weekend- blood types article, more genetics worksheet, and activity.
- THURS: Field trip!
- FRI: No school.
- Mon- finish lab (due Tues). Review sheet due Wed.
- Tues- lab due, review due. Review game.
- Wed- Binder due. Test.
- Thurs- I am on the field trip. Your job, for Monday, is to watch video lectures 1 and 2 and be ready to discuss them on Monday.
- Fri- No school.
- Mon- cover due. LIfe jackets/density discussion.
- Tues- continue life jackets and take my online survey.
- Wed- Final CER given in class. Wrap up unit and life jackets.
- Thurs- substitute (I'm on field trip)- Iceberg lab. Notebooks collected for final time.
- Fri- no school
BIOLOGY (Mrs. Winger)
- Monday - POGIL due at the end of class, Nitrogen Cycle Game, no homework
Tuesday - LO6 lecture & complete SQ in class, start Oh Deer! wkst
Wednesday - Finish Oh Deer - due at end of class, watch LO7 & do SQ
Thursday - LO7 & SQ due, Relationship Wrapup, start eSymbiosis wkst, watch LO8 & do SQ - both due Mon
Friday - no school :(