- Mon: restriction mapping video/first page due, tardigrade article due, wkst 6.6 due. Finish Insulin Factory. Start Restriction Mapping. HW- insulin factory questions.
- Tues: Ins. fact. questions, restriction mapping FRQ--answer in class and then grade old student samples w/ rubric. HW- TBA
- Thurs- Test.
- Fri- TBA
- Mon: Test.
- Tues: Intro to senses notes. HW- tetrachromy article. PSR quiz Thurs.
- Wed: Article. Finish eye & vision notes. HW- wkst.
- Thurs: PSR quiz. wkst due. Illusions & diseases notes. HW- wkst.
- Fri: wkst due. Lab/web (due M if not done).
BIO (Mrs. Winger takes over Wednesday)
- Monday - Go over Review and play review game. LO5 Research due.
- Tuesday - Biology Test--*test will be open note*. Watch LO1 - Ecology Unit
- Wednesday - LO1 due, WSQ table discussion, HW- LO1 wkst (due end of class Thursday)
- Thursday - Finish LO1 wkst, watch LO2. LO1 wkst due by end.
- Friday - LO2 due, Intro LO2 Shark Lab (due at the end of class on Monday)
- Mon: Design rubric for box. Work day. Collecting notebooks.
- Tues: Design rubric for instructions. Work day.
- Wed: Work day.
- Thurs: Box due. Work day.
- Fri: Instructions due. Work day.