- Mon: FRQ Part I
- Tues: FRQ Part I
- Wed: MC Part I
- Thurs: MC Part II
- Fri: Go over test/final review
A&P: BINDER DUE MONDAY MAY 9TH
- Mon: disease notes due, cabbage lab due. Finish notes; review sheet.
- Tues: review due. Review game.
- Wed: Test. HW: Crash Course biomolecules/"You are what you eat"
- Thurs: Intro to digestive system notes. wkst 2. <-- need book
- Fri: wkst 1 due. Accessory structures notes, enzymes notes. HW: wkst 3 (online stuff). PSR quiz next Tues.
- Mon: LO3 due. Watch Magic School Bus/add on info about human digestive system. HW: Worm coloring.
- Tues: worm coloring due. Worm dissection. HW: LO4 due Wed.
- Wed: LO4 WSQ due. Lab due. Add to LO4 in class. Clam coloring due tomorrow.
- Thurs: Clam coloring due. Clam dissection lab. HW: LO3/LO4 wkst (due at the end of class tomorrow). Lab due tomorrow if not done.
- Fri: Lab due. Flex time: work on wkst; watch LO5; extra credit squid dissection. Wkst due at end of class; LO5 WSQ due Mon.
- Mon: work on commercial
- Tues: work on commercial
- Wed: work on commercial
- Thurs: commercial due at BEGINNING of class. Wrap up unit. Intro to Titanic unit.
- Fri: continue Titanic intro. Work on cover page--due Monday.