- Mon- AP test. Good luck!
- Tues- course eval and current events.
- Wed- current events/tree planting idea.
- Thurs- tree stuff.
- Fri- tree stuff.
- Mon- wkst due. Binder due. Digestive system lab. Pig coloring due Thursday.
- Tues- Continue lab. PSR quiz (digestive + metabolism lists). HW: metabolism notes (use my powerpoint to fill in teh notes).
- Wed: notes + lab due. Control of the digestive system & diseases notes. HW: wkst.
- Thurs: wkst due. Pig dissection. HW: review wkst.
- Fri: rev wkst due. Notes: urinary system notes. HW: wkst 1, due M.
- Mon: LO5 WSQ due. Circulatory system POGIL. HW: fish coloring. QUEST 1 (LO1-LO6 ON FRIDAY).
- Tues: Fish coloring due. Fish dissection. HW: LO6 WSQ.
- Wed: Fish diss. lab due. LO6 WSQ due. LO5-LO6 wkst in class. Watch LO7.
- Thurs: LO5-6 wkst & LO7 WSQ due. Nervous system fun stuff. Quest tomorrow!
- Fri: Quest. Watch LO8 WSQ, due Monday.
- Mon: Cover due. STEM of Titanic activity in class.
- Tues: Intro to density and measurement.
- Wed: Density lab & intro to life jackets.
- Thurs: finish life jackets. Leftover questions are homework.
- Fri: Final CER. Iceberg Frequency activity- entire class period to work on it. Due Monday. Collecting notebooks Monday.