- Mon- Lab notebook due. Informal presentations about results. Work time for the test- do the review, ask Miss B questions, Cliffs Notes (11-30, 45-46). Can also work on note packet (cells- due Wed).
- Tues- Test. Unit 7 Part I notes assigned; due Friday.
- Wed- Cell notes due. Work with cell notes- wkst and modeling.
- Thurs- Continue deep dive & modeling. Part II notes assigned (due Mon). Finish DD & modeling; due Fri.
- Fri- DD/Modeling due. Go over Part I from ch 7 notes; Deep Dive & modeling. Part II notes due Mon.
BIO (Miss Landon)
- Monday: Projects are due. LO2 is due. Complete the LO2 summary sheet during class. Complete a quizizz during class (not graded). Assign LO3, will have class time Tuesday to work on it.
- Tuesday: Gallery walk of projects. Flex period: Watch LO3 and complete the conference worksheet. Schedule a conference with either Miss Landon or Miss B during class. Assign LO3 Case Study.
- Wednesday: Finish conferences and the LO3 Case Study. Class time to watch LO4. Assign the prelab for the LO4 Onion Lab.
- Thursday: Run the Onion Lab. Lab write up due Friday
- Friday: Onion lab write up due. Watch LO5 and complete the LO5 worksheet in class. Introduce the gummy bear lab.
- Monday- CC WSQ due. Microanatomy notes; play a quizizz. Start microanatomy notes if time. HW- wkst.
- Tues- wkst due. Microanatomy notes. Play a quizizz. Bone markings. HW- wkst.
- Wed- wkst due. Skeletal PSR. Bone growth, remodeling, repair notes. HW- articles/questions.
- Thurs- articles due. Quiz- micro and macro anatomy of bone. Notes- aging/disease. HW- wkst.
- Fri (sub today)- wkst due. WebQuest. If not done, due Mon.
- Mon- work day
- Tues- work day, box due by end of class.
- Wed- share boxes. Work.
- Thurs- work day. Instructions due by end of class.
- Fri- Field trip!