- Mon: LO4 is due. POGIL in class: evidence for evolution. Hand out LO4 wkst so you can get a start on it- not due until Wednesday.
- Tues: Wrap up POGIL in class. Flex time- work on LO4 worksheet (due Wed) or LO5 relevance of evolution research (due Fri).
- Wed: LO4 worksheet due. LO5 antibiotic resistance class discussion/activity.
- Thurs: Wrap up LO5 discussion. Flex time to complete LO5 research and work on review sheet (both due tomorrow).
- Fri: Research & review due. Go over review and play review game. Test Monday. Test is open-note, but you need to be familiar with the information to be able to finish in time!!
- Mon: Posters due; hold poster session (Board Meeting 1). If time: start to design prototype.
- Tues: discuss and design prototypes.
- Wed: test prototype three times and collect data. Hold Board Meeting 2. Design final rocket. Homework: graph from prototype data.
- Thurs: Graph due. Rocket competition. Receive final letter from SANTA and begin to plan box, commercial, and instructions.
- Fri: As a class, we will create the rubric for the box. Then you have work time on the box (which will be due next Wed at the beginning of class).