- Mon: Ch 17 book notes due. Finish mutations POGIL, start learning operons. HW: Txn/tln wkst.
- Tues: wkst due. Continue operons. Modeling operons and webquest. HW: Bozeman gene regulation.
- Wed: Bozeman due. Continue modeling/webquest. HW: Bozeman epigenetics & muscle article.
- Thurs: article & Bozeman due. Eukaryotic regulation. HW- book notes and Bozmean (eukaryotic regulation). RESPONSES ON BLOG DUE.
- Fri: Modeling/webquest due. Book notes & Bozeman due. Discuss notes. Stickleback activity. HW- Lactase video/quiz questions (Mon). Probability video & book notes due Tues. REMEMBER TO RESPOND TO OTHER PEOPLE BY SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT!
- Mon: Lab/web due. Cow eye dissection. Lab/web due by end of class. HW: finish cow eye lab questions, if needed.
- Tues: Cow eye due. Anat of ear notes. HW: Wkst.
- Wed: wkst due. BINDER DUE IN ONE WEEK. Hearing and equilibrium notes. HW- wkst (skip deafness section until tomorrow).
- Thurs: Wkst due. Other senses & disease notes. Start senses lab.
- Fri: Continue senses lab. Will finish on Monday and it's due Tuesday (it's a long lab!).
BIO (Mrs. Winger is in charge!)
- Monday - LO3 & Shark Lab due, WSQ, Conference with Miss B or Mrs W by end of class Tues, Interdependence vs. Independence Table posters, HW -Watch LO4
- Tuesday - LO4 due, WSQ, Intro Ecosystem picture assignment and work in class, HW -work on picture
- Wednesday - work on Ecosystem picture assignment in class, HW -work on picture -due Thursday at start of class
- Thursday - Picture due, Poster rotation, Watch LO5 & reading, HW - LO5 & reading
- Friday - LO5 due, WSQ, POGIL -Energy Transfer -due Mon at end of class
- Mon: Vote on "best box." Work on commercial.
- Tues: Vote on "best instructions." Work on commercial.
- Wed: Work on commercial.
- Thurs: Commercial due at beginning of class. Wrap up the Big Ideas page and the unit. Intro to Titanic video; discuss the STEM of Titanic.
- Fri: Watch commercials and vote on best one. Finish discussing the STEM of Titanic. Time to work on cover page (due Monday).