Be sure to thank her for all her hard work this quarter!!!
- Tues: evol take home quiz/Bozeman/Human Family Tree due. Reading cladograms notes. HW: questions in notes & "do you understand evolutionary trees?"
- Wed: reading & problems due. Making cladograms notes. HW: T-rex questions and molecular clocks.
- Thurs: molec clocks and T-rex questions. Wrap up cladograms. Pet Cemetery. Intro to BLAST. HW: ecology packets 1 & 2 due Tuesday.
- Fri: BLAST lab. Work on ecology packets
- Tues: blood webquest
- Wed: WQ due. Blood studies notes. HW: wkst 4.
- Thurs: Wkst 4 due. Lymphatic system notes. HW: lym. wkst due Fri when load up on bus. Review sheet due Monday. PSR Monday. Test Tuesday.
- Fri: Field trip.
- Tues: Microbe letter intro and work time
- Wed: work on letter; watch LO6.
- Thurs: LO6 wsq due. Protist lab.
- Fri: Letter due. Flex time: finish lab, watch LO7. Lab due at end of class; LO7 WSQ due Monday.
- Tues: Clue 4 notes.
- Wed: Scatter plots in class. Compare scatter plots to computer-generated ones.
- Thurs: Measure mystery prints and wrap up Clue 4. Start Clue 5--chromatography. HW: Evidence organizer (if we get through clue 5. Otherwise, this will be assigned Friday).
- Fri: Wrap up all clues. Fill out evidence chart/CER planner. Start to work on final CER.