We welcome into the classroom another student teacher for 3rd quarter- Mrs. Winger. It will be another great quarter!! :D
Here is the plan for the week:
- Mon: DNA notes due. Notes- discovery of DNA. HW- CC WAL on DNA and replication.
- Tues: WAL due. Finish any notes from yesterday/Meselson-Stahl experiment. Notes on replication. HW- Bozeman WAL- DNA replication.
- Wed: Finish any notes. DNA on the Floor activity. Questions due tomorrow.
- Thurs: DNAotf due. Cell cycle/mitosis notes. HW- guided notes (mitosis/cell cycle).
- Fri: Notes due. In class modeling and worksheet. HW- meiosis guided notes.
- Mon: intro to spinal cord notes, worksheet
- Tues: wkst due, Brain I notes. HW- CC WAL on the brain.
- Wed: WAL due, Brain II notes. 2-point discrimination lab (questions due tomorrow if we get that far).
- Thurs: lab due; discuss. Finish Brain II notes. WebQuest.
- Fri: WQ due. PSR Quiz (Nervous II). Brain III notes. Wkst due Mon.
- Mon: LO1 WSQ (intro to evolution) due. Work with vocab in-class; time to work on LO1 worksheet (Natural Selection- due Tu).
- Tues: wkst due. Start Natural Selection POGIL.
- Wed: Finish POGIL/do group evals. Discuss/assign natural selection screencast butterfly project (due Monday). I suggest using the Lensoo App (can be downloaded for free), but there are many others.
- Thurs: work on project
- Fri: work on project. Due Mon. LO2 video/WSQ due Mon as well.
- Mon: assign variables & procedures. Start to test.
- Tues: test variables- must have data by end of class. HW: graph and CER for your data.
- Wed: Graph/CER due. Work on posters (due M).
- Thurs: work time
- Fri: work time. Poster due Mon!!!