- Monday: Finish timelines, assign LO2
- Tuesday: No class
- Wednesday: Discuss LO2, Start microscope lab, assign LO3
- Thursday: Discuss LO3, cubes video, LO3 Alice CER, introduce potato lab (design their own experiment, lab write up, and graph)
- Friday: Start potato lab
- Monday: HHMI tutorials due. Discuss field trip/work with data. HW- finches data wkst.
- Tuesday: Field trip to MRM.
- Wednesday: Finches wkst due. Quest. HW: finish graphs for mussel data- May, June, July. Print.
- Thurs: graphs due. Analyze all data. HW: analyze the two scatter plots made in class.
- Fri: scatter plot analysis due. Construct a class CER for the data to send to Jared at the MRM. Work time on clam dissection (optional) or homework. HW: Protein folding POGIL and Bozeman (Gibbs and ATP) due Tuesday (juniors will be gone Monday).
Anat & Phys
- Monday: packet due. Sort cards. Membrane notes. Finish working on slides. Practice practical tomorrow; real one Thurs.
- Tuesday: Slides lab due. Practice practical.
- Wednesday: Disease and aging notes. Wkst. Review sheet- due Fri.
- Thursday: Wkst due. Practical. Work on review.
- Friday: Review due/game. Test Mon.
- Monday: Organizer due; discuss. Discuss and assign final CER for unit wrap up. Due Wed.
- Tuesday: Work on CER/do cover for Alka Seltzer Rockets.
- Wednesday: Cover due & CER due. Peer review CER's- final copy due tomorrow. Discuss Alka Seltzer engineering project and work time on fixing CER.
- Thursday: Final CER due. Start Alka project.
- Friday: Continue Alka Seltzer rocket engineering.