- Mon- drawing due, transport wkst due (if you didn't turn it in on Friday), water potential wkst due; Do Lab Parts I and III. HW: Pre-lab Part II in your notebook.
- Tues- Lab II due; run this part of the lab. Discuss Part II and start to plan Part III. HW- Water Potential II wskt (due W). Ch 25 notes (due next Tues).
- Wed- wkst due. Assembly during this hour.
- Thurs- Play rehearsal....study hall for ppl in class
- Fri- Write up Part III and run if possible! Remember to get Ch 25 notes done. Transport quiz on Tues.
- Mon- cranial bones notes. Wkst (cranial coloring/labeling & sinuses)
- Tues- wkst due. Facial bones notes. HW- packet (skull labeling).
- Wed- Packet due. Notes- vertebrae, ribs, sternum.
- Thurs- finish notes as needed. Work on packet.
- Fri- packet due. Review sheet for Quest II due Mon.
BIO (Miss Landon)
- Monday: Finish concept map conferences and review sheet. Go over review sheet at the end of class.
- Tuesday: Review sheet due. Review game and study time
- Wednesday: Test- can be completed in partners or individually, assign LO1 video and notes due Thursday
- Thursday: LO1 video and notes due, LO1 DNA Interactive in class due Friday, LO2 video and notes assigned due Friday
- Friday: LO1 DNA Interactive due, LO2 video and notes due, LO2 vocab sheet in class due Monday
STEM (Miss Landon)
- Monday: Share alka projects, watch Titanic video, brainstorm questions in groups
- Tuesday: Make cover page due Wed.
- Wednesday: Set up big ideas page, start making an iceberg, discuss eyewitnesses
- Thursday: Finish discussing eyewitnesses, connect to big ideas, start the reading
- Friday: Run the lab and complete the questions