- Mon- wkst & chart due. Biomolecules POGIL. HW: finish POGIL and biomolecules WebQuest.
- Tues- no class/assembly 2nd hr
- Wed- Concept map from Fri/POGIL/WQ due; discuss POGIL and start biomolecules modeling lab
- Thurs- Go over FRQs. Finish modeling lab. HW: HHMI Data Tutorials and mussel data.
- Fri- Chemistry Quest. HHMI Data Tutorials/Mussel data.
- Mon: Epith wkst & Crash Course due. Intro to histo notes.
- Tues: PSR list 1 quiz. Continue epithelial notes. Slides lab & WQ (due Thursday for both).
- Wed: Work day on slides & WQ.
- Thurs: PSR 2. Slides & WQ due. Conn. tissue notes & wkst (wkst due Fri).
- Fri: wkst due. Msl & nvs notes. Slides lab 2 (continue Monday/due Tues). Tissues Packet due Monday
- Mon: view plates. Complete pre-lab for tomorrow. Work on review sheet (due Wed).
- Tues: pre-lab due. Yeast lab. Flex time: work on review sheet or start next video (LO1 of unit 3, due Fri).
- Wed: review due. Game. Test tomorrow (it got moved! Lucky you!)
- Thurs: test/all late work due. Binders due.
- Fri: LO1 due. K-W-L plant and animal cells. Start cell theory research timeline.
- Mon: graph packet due. More graph practice in class.
- Tues: Scatter plots and start clue 4. Notebooks collected.
- Wed: Clue 5 measurements. HW: 2 separate scatterplots of the data.
- Thurs: Solve clue 4. Start clue 5- chromatography.
- Fri: Finish chromatography. HW: evidence organizer (pick a "choice assignment" from the list at the beginning of the notebook and use it to organize the evidence from clues 1-->5).