Let's hope for a better week! :)
- Mon: DNA worksheet, mitosis/cell cycle notes due. Cell cycle PowerPoint. HW- guided notes on mitosis.
- Tues: guided notes due. Modeling/mitosis wkst in class. HW- Bozeman Chi Square and tape in chi square lab to notebook.
- Wed: Boz/lab ready. Do M&M chi square lab
- Thurs- M&M lab- go over. More problems. HW- even more chi square problems & meiosis book notes.
- Fri- notes/problems due. In class- go over life cycles notes and crossing over. HW- finish crossing over packet and read life article/complete response page that goes with it.
- Mon: PSR quiz (Nervous II). Intro to spinal cord notes, worksheet
- Tues: wkst due, Brain I notes. HW- CC WAL on the brain.
- Wed: WAL due, Brain II notes. 2-point discrimination lab (questions due tomorrow if we get that far).
- Thurs: lab due; discuss. Finish Brain II notes. WebQuest.
- Fri: WQ due. Brain III notes. Wkst due Mon.
- Mon: work on project
- Tues: work on project. Due Wed. LO2 video/WSQ due Wed as well.
- Wed: Discuss LO2. Do LO2 Causes of Evolution lab.
- Thurs: finish lab. Watch LO3.
- Fri: LO3 due, discuss. LO3 cladogram worksheet (due Mon). Watch LO4 (also due Mon).
- Mon: assign variables & procedures. Start to test.
- Tues: test variables- must have data by end of class. HW: graph and CER for your data.
- Wed: Graph/CER due. Work on posters (due M).
- Thurs: work time
- Fri: work time. Poster due Mon!!!