- Mon: summary/notes due. Rock Pocket Mouse and natural selection connections. HW- Silver Fox expts article due W; Ch 23 notes due Tu.
- Tu: notes due. EvoDots. HW: EvoDots due W, Silver Fox due W, Finches due 1 week
- Wed: EvoDots & Silver Fox due; gen. drift and gene flow. Intro to Hardy-Weinberg. HW: Bozeman Hardy-Weinberg. EC: Blue skin article.
- Thurs: Boz due. Hardy-Weinberg notes and practice. HW: H-W problems.
- Fri: H-W problems due. Warm up with H-W. Do more H-W (#3.4 in class). Homework: 3.4 if not done, evidence for evolution notes.
- Mon: Web/lab due. Video 4 due. Discuss video 4; start glucose metabolism POGIL.
- Tues: finish POGIL & questions from Video 4 packet. Watch Video 5 for tomorrow.
- Wed: Video 5 due. Discuss Video 5. Work on hormone chart (due Thursday).
- Thurs: chart due. Web/lab 2--due Fri.
- Fri: Web/lab 2 due. Review game. Test (open note) Monday.
- Mon: underline parts of slip/trip CER samples. Plant CER in class; peer grade. Baseline CER. HW: Forensic science brainstorm list in notebook.
- Tues: Brainstorm due; discuss. Use ideas to make cover for unit. Cover page due Wed.
- Wed: cover due. Set up "big ideas" page. Intro to mascot activity; Clue 1 done in class. HW: Clue 1 questions.
- Thurs: Clue 1 questions due. Big ideas- update. Clue 2: fingerprinting. HW- identify mascot fingerprints.
- Fri- FPs due; discuss. Update Big Ideas. Discuss physical vs. chemical changes; start mystery powders. Collecting notebooks.
BIOLOGY (Mrs. Winger)
- Monday - LO11 due, work on review (due Tu)
- Tuesday - Rev due, play game
- Wednesday - Ecology Test. Unit 10 LO1 due tmrw.
- Thurs: LO1 due. Kahoot to review. LO1 wkst due Fri, LO2 WSQ due Fri
- Fri: LO1 wkst & LO2 WSQ due. Make agar. Start web/lab (due beginning of class Tues).